Join our team
The staff at St Simon Stock Catholic School drive the success of our school. We recruit enthusiastic teachers and support staff to be part of our dynamic team that delivers the best possible teaching service for an excellent learning environment. We are in the second highest performing non-selective school in Kent, as published recently by the Department of Education.
Situated in the leafy Oakwood Park grounds, west of Maidstone town centre, there are good transport links to London and Ashford International. The school is part of the Kent Catholic Schools’ Partnership multi-academy trust which comprises 24 schools and was recently ranked in the top 10 nationally.
We value our staff and offer competitive salaries, plus:
- Excellent professional development opportunities, further qualifications, courses and conferences
- Free on-site parking
- Pension schemes
- Kent Rewards – offering a range of discounts
- Participation in school trips in the UK and abroad
- Social events
- Great food available in our restaurant
- A chapel and opportunities for collective prayer and reflection as well as support from our chaplain
There are currently no Teaching Vacancies
There are currently no Support Staff Vacancies